We dive into the “sausage making” portion of self-publishing a book. Writing a book itself is a complex process, but that’s only the beginning, so there’s a lot to unpack in this week’s podcast/broadcast:
- Cover reveal of “The Tucci Chronicles”!
- Update on CC’s writing projects and her YouTube bio.
- My plan to sell my books on on Kobo and Barnes & Noble
- Technical differences in uploading to Amazon, B&N, and Kobo.
- Creating and formatting books with Atticus and GIMP.
- Using other apps like Word, Publisher, InDesign, and Photoshop
- Overcoming the intimidation factor of uploading books for sale.
The links to all of this are below.
Have a listen and let us now what you think. TIA LYL!